Time & Location
Croatia is one of Europe’s most stunning sailing grounds with more than 1,200 islands off this part of the Adriatic coast.
Impressive waterfalls, westerly Mistral winds, hospitable towns, clean ports and lively fishing communities in this multicultural region. Bask in a warm, Mediterranean climate and explore the Adriatic’s blue-green seas and rocky coastline with secluded coves. From Zaton, near Šibenik, we will sail up river and anchor a short walk from the impressive seven waterfalls at Krka National Park. You can also head to the Kornati National Park with its 140 uninhabited islands. It’s considered a “nautical paradise” with many reefs and inlets to explore amid calm waters. At our Trogir base, sail to Hvar for its nightlife, restaurants and beautiful inlets and coves.
- Day 1: Board at our base in Zaton. Visit the ship for a safety briefing, then dine in the village and spend the night. After a quick sail, you’ll reach the picturesque island of Prvic. The atmosphere of the island is like no other – the quaint villages of stone houses exude tradition and history.
- Day 2: After breakfast, cruise to Kornati Island. En route, stop between the islands of Kaprije and Kakan for a swim in the gleaming Adriatic. In the Bay of Opat, hike up the hill for a beautiful view of the islands.
- Day 3: Depart via the beautiful Kornati Channel. Stroll through the picturesque fishing village of Sali to soak up the island life. Dock in front of the village and choose a spot to eat dinner ashore.
- Day 4: Anchor overnight in the beautiful Jelici Bay after a stopover at Telascica.
- Day 5: Sail to the island of Murter, which boasts several restaurants and lively nightlife.
- Day 6: A sail through the “Sea of Murter” takes you along the side of the Šibenik archipelago into the Krka River. The waters are rich in delicious fish, squid, and other delicacies. Skradin, the village at the end of the channel is known worldwide. Stroll through the village streets and taste the local specialties. It’s the ideal place to buy souvenirs and local products such as olive oil.
- Day 7: Stroll in the village of Skradin. In the afternoon, drop anchor for a while before returning to Šibenik and Zaton.
- Day 8: Head back to Zaton to disembark
- Monohull Dufour 460 2019$2,036$2,0360$0
- Monohull Dufour 520 2018$2,199$2,1990$0
- Catamaran Lagoon 400S 2017$2,506$2,5060$0