Cuba - Land & Sea Celebrating 500th Anniversary of Havana!
Time & Location
Cuba is a hidden gem. The architecture, the infrastructure, the culture, and of course, the cars - all feel like a stroll up memory lane. When touring Cuba one can really appreciate the moment of being able to take a peak into a time capsule. Sailors NYC is offering a rare (and maybe even once in a life time) opportunity to explore Cuba before it changes forever. Our trip includes land and sea, architecture and nature, people and culture. Our experienced team of American and Cuban trip-leaders have hand-picked all the activities of this unique excursion, featuring: accommodations at adorable Casas Particulares (local B&B hosted by Cuban families) and meals at delicious Paladars (Cuban home-style cooking restaurants), an introduction to Havana's HOT contemporary art scene, visits to venues playing live Cuban music and even a few secret places other tourists don't know about... More highlights of our tour are: the historic districts of Havana, Trinidad and Cienfuegos, Hemingway house and a visit to a tobacco plantation. Under the fascinating guidance of a charming Cuban young professional who will not only show you around, but also be happy to share personal life experiences of living in Cuba of 2019.
Itinerary: This is a rough itinerary and is subject to updates and changes.
- Thu Nov 7: Arrival in Havana, check in Casas Particulares (local B&B)
- Fri Nov 8: Morning - leave Havana to Trinidad, afternoon & evening - Trinidad night life
- Sat Nov 9: Morning - tour of historic Trinidad, ride to Cienfuegos, tour of Cienfuegos, drop off at Marina Cienfuegos at 5pm Evening: 5pm Embarkation - Cienfuegos
- Sun Nov 10: Cienfuegos – Cayo Guano del Este
- Mon Nov 11: Cayo Guano del Este - Playa Sirena – Cayo largo
- Tue Nov 12: Cayo Largo – Cayo Cantiles
- Wed Nov 13: Cayo Cantiles - Estopa Canal – Cayo Rico - Cayo Largo
- Thus Nov 14: Cayo Largo – Ballanetos– Cayo Sal
- Fri Nov 15: Cayo Sal - Cienfuegos
- Sat Nov 16: Disembarkation, Pick up from Cienfuegos Marina to Havana. Afternoon and evening - Havana
- Sun Nov 17: Havana
- Mon Nov 18: Viñales & Pinar Del Rio - visit tobacco plantations
- Tue Nov 19: Depart Havana
Sailors NYC is an expert in Cuba travel - having organized several trips since 2016. Our itinerary is compliant with the latest OFAC Regulations regarding travel of Americans to Cuba.
- Monohull Sun Odyssey 449 2018$2,129$2,1290$0
- Cuba - Land Itinerary$1,625$1,6250$0