Time & Location
The Saronic islands are very popular Greek islands for summer holidays and weekend breaks. This is because there are the closest Greek islands from Athens. Aegina, Poros, Hydra and Spetses have developed a lot in tourism over the last years, while Agistri is not that famous but remains a true gem to explore. The crystal water, the relaxing atmosphere and the long history are the most distinctive characteristics of Saronic Greece, which have a different character each. Poros is great for sailing, Hydra has amazing architecture, Spetses stands out for the elegant mansions and Aegina is ideal for family vacations. This Saronic islands travel guide will give you all the necessary information to organize your holiday.
- Sat 8/28: Embarkation
- Sun 8/29: Athens - Aegina (18 nm)
- Mon 8/30: Aegina - Hydra (30 nm)
- Tue 8/31: Hydra - Spetses (30 nm)
- Wed 9/1: Spetses - Poros (32 nm)
- Thu 9/2: Poros - Epidaurous (15 nm) Optionail: Epidaurous - Agistri (10 NM) for overnight anchorage
- Fri 9/3: Agistri - Alimos (20 nm)
- Sat 9/4: Disembarkation
This is a rough itinerary and is subject to updates and changes.
- Bali 4.1 Catamaran 2018$2,495$2,4950$0