Greece - Saronic Islands
Time & Location
Greece, the land of sumptuous olive groves, ancient civilizations and relaxed beach life, is made up of thousands of islands grouped into families with their individual traditions, culture, and landscape.
Greece’s Saronic Islands are located off the mainland and Peloponnese peninsula in the Aegean's Saronic Gulf. Known for their beaches and ancient ruins, picturesque villages and fine Mediterranean cuisine.
- Sat 8/24: Embarkation
- Sun 8/25: Athens - Aegina - Poros - north side
- Mon 8/26: - Poros - Idrah
- Tue 8/27: Idrah - Spetses
- Wed 8/28: Spetses - Poros - south side
- Thu 8/29: Poros - Agistri
- Fri 8/30: Agistri - Athens
- Sat 8/31: Disembarkation
- Monohull Oceanis 51 2019$2,306$2,3060$0
- Monohull Sun Odyssey 479 2018$2,086$2,0860$0