Martinique & St. Lucia
Time & Location
Please note: The registration for this vacation is now open and requires a deposit payment of $500 and a registration fee of $75. Boat prices are the remaining balance due AFTER deposit payment.
Island hop between Petite Anse d’Arlet, the bay of Fort de France and St. Pierre, or head to Bequia, St. Lucia’s Rodney Bay and Soufrière’s waterfalls, hot springs and volcano. If you are staying longer, sail to Petit Nevis, Mustique, Mayreau, the Tobago Cays, and Union, the capital of the Grenadines.
- Day 1: Board for the night at our base in Le Marin.
- Day 2: Short sail to Petite Anse d’Arlet, passing close to the Diamond Rock. Eat lunch and go swimming, then spend your first night at the anchorage at Grande Anse d’Arlet.
- Day 3: Head to Anse Mitan, sail along the coast and pass Cap Salomon. Cross the bay of Fort de France and anchor at Fort Louis. Eat lunch ashore and enjoy sightseeing in the city. Spend the night at Anse Mitan in the south of the bay.
- Day 4: Leave early in the morning for Rodney Bay in St. Lucia, taking care crossing the channel. Spend the night in Marigot Bay.
- Day 5: Sail along the coast of St. Lucia and hop between Anse Cochon, La Soufrière and Les Deux Pitons.
- Day 6: Sail on and spend the night at Rodney Bay behind Pigeon Island and explore the botanical park.
- Day 7: Sail to and anchor outside St. Anne, a traditional village with idyllic beaches. Evening - head back to charter base for the last night
- Catamaran Bali 4.5 2018$2,195$2,1950$0
- Catamaran Lagoon 450 2015$2,135$2,1350$0
- Catamaran Helia 2016$2,123$2,1230$0