Time & Location
Sardinia is an island located off of Italy. It is known for its white sandy beaches and miles of coastline. Although flat and sandy on the coast, Sardinia features many mountainous and hill regions more inland. The cuisine in Sardinia is also much different on the coast than inland. The costal cuisine is very much seafood based including the additions of lobster, mussels, and other sea dwellers to pasta dishes while inlands pasta dishes served with very rich sauces and cheeses.
- Saturday 6/15 - Check in to the boats 5pm at Olbia Marina
- Sunday 6/16 - leave by 9am Olbia to Soffi - visit natural pools between Soffi and Camere
- Afternoon: Mortorio - moor or Anchor for night
- Monday 6/17 Leave Mortorio for Caprera - Cala Coticcio
- Afternoon: sail south around Cala Coticcio and then north to La Maddalena - Porto Cala Gaveta - night and dinner on land
- Tuesday 6/18 - Leave Maddalena early am to Budelli - pink sand beach - Spiaggia Rosa.
- Afternoon: sail to Cala Santa Maria
- Wednesday 6/19 - Leave Santa Maria to Porto Di Cannigione in mainland - spend night and dinner out
- Thursday 6/20 - Leave Cannigione and sail to Tavolara -stay near SW tip. Large part is National Reserve and no mooring, anchoring etc. - will research a couple different stopping points to swim or visit beaches
- Friday 6/21 - Leave Tavolara to San Teodoro - Spiaggia Cala Brandinchi beach - highly rated beach, shallow waters and good snorkeling by rocks at ends of beach. Afternoon: sail back to Olbia Marina
- Saturday 6/22 - 9am - disembark
- Monohull Sun Odyssey 490 2019$2,323$2,3230$0
- Monohull Sun Odyssey 519 2017$2,326$2,3260$0