Time & Location
Please note: Last few spots are still available. Total amount due includes boat accommodations and a registration fee of $75.
Sailing the Thai Islands are the perfect combination of exploring nature and culture of Thailand. Stunning anchorages with Thailand's famous limestone monoliths, where dazzling coral reefs so rich in marine life that you’ll be tempted to spend all of your time in the water. We will enjoy exquisite Thai hospitality while visiting in charming villages with the world renowned Thai cuisine and soothing Thai massages. January is one of the best months to sail in Thailand, as this is Northeast monsoon season, with dry and sunny weather north east wind 5 to 20 knts.
- Sat 1/26 - 5pm Arrive at charter base, embark boats
- Sun 1/27 - Phuket >> Ko Yao Yai, south tip - 25 NM
- Mon 1/28 - Ko Yao Yai >> Phi Phi Islands - stop at Maya Beach on Ko Phraya Nak for a swim and then sail to to Hin Dot on Ko Phiphi Don - 20 NM
- Tue 1/29 - Ko Phiphi >> Ko Muk, Emerald Cave - 39 NM
- Wed 1/30 - Ko Muk >> Ko Kradan >> Ko Lanta - 30 NM
- Thu 1/31 - Ko Lanta >> Krabi - Railay Beach - 26 NM
- Fri 2/1 - Krabi >> Phuket - stop for a swim at Ko Phing Kan, aka: James Bond Island - 46 NM
- Sat - 2/2 - disembark boat at 9am
- Monohull Dufour GL 46' 2018$2,350$2,3500$0
- SOLD OUT! Bali 4.5 2015$2,725$2,7250$0